Dr. John Salerno, Chief Medical Officer
Dr. John P. Salerno is an international pioneer in the practice of complementary medicine. Among many other accomplishments, he is well-known for his vitamin IV suites, weight-loss treatments, and chelation therapy, a therapy that removes heavy metals from the body.
The Salerno Center for Complementary Medicine in New York City combines the wisdom of alternative healing with the teachings of traditional medicine, helping patients to live healthier and happier lives.
Healthcare for 9-11 Heroes
After the terrorist bombings of September 11, 2001, Dr. Salerno served as the Medical Director for the World Trade Center Landfill, a position that earned him a commendation from then-mayor Rudy Giuliani. Furthermore, he was charged with monitoring the health of public workers assigned to manage the massive landfill, as much of the debris from the World Trade Center was riddled with airborne chemicals, heavy metals, and toxic buildup.
- Co-founder of anti-aging clinics in Tokyo
- Chief medical officer behind the RenuLife anti-aging and dermatological clinic in Sao Paolo, Brazil
- International consultant for Complementary Medicine, and has seven affiliated centers in Tokyo, two in Brazil, and two in the United States
- His famous hands on training for physicians and clinicians is sought after around the world
- Served as a clinical preceptor at the Yale University School of Medicine
- Served as the Medical Director of St. Vincent’s Immediate Health Care in Shelton, Connecticut
- Lectured at the Vermont Family Practice Conference
- Graduated magna cum laude from Adelphi University
- Recieved Osteopathic Medicine degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of New York Institute of Technology
Lisa DeMayo, Chief Executive Officer
Lisa DeMayo is a international public speaker, author, entrepreneur, life, executive and leadership coach. She is a top level network marketer and member of the National Speakers Association.
She has trained thousands of people worldwide and has been featured as a keynote speaker in the United States and abroad. She was on the cover of Empowering Women magazine & Stars Magazine. She has been featured in Prosper magazine, Network Marketing Times & The Flip Flop CEO. She is the author of The Art of Getting What You Want: How to Cultivate the Happiness, Health and Wealth You Desire, which includes a foreword by Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Lisa is extremely health conscious. You can typically find her working out, hiking, and teaching others to live a life of unlimited possibility. She shares her passion for life with her beautiful children: Gianna (16), Victoria (14), and Nicky (11).